- 8 Bedrooms - Sleeps 18 + 4 on queen air mattresses
- Master 1 - 1 king, jacuzzi, 55" TV, stereo, speakers in bedroom, bath & shower
- Master 2 - 1 king , jacuzzi, 55" TV, stereo, speakers in bedroom, bath & shower
- Master 3 - 1 king , Cathedral ceiling, raised royal bed with panoramic view, 55" TV, stereo, speakers in bedroom, bath & shower
- Master 4 - 1 king , jacuzzi, 55" TV, stereo, speakers in bedroom, bath & shower
- Master 5 - 1 king (Family suite that can connect to bedroom 5 below), 55" TV, stereo, speakers in bedroom, bath & shower
- Bedroom 6 - 2 full-size beds (can be connected to Master 4 above to make a 2-bedroom family suite), 55" TV, Wii Gaming system
- Bedroom 7 - 2 twin/single beds
- Bedroom 8 - 1 queen
There is also room in the Luxe Shadow Theater and the Gaming Theater for queen size air mattresses. Two of these are provided upon request, but you must bring sheets and towels for these guests.
Commercial Kitchen Equipment
The centerpiece of the kitchen is a gather-around Tappan-Yaki griddle just like you would find in a Japanese Steak House. A warming drawer below the griddle allows chefs to heat up buns or keep food warm while cooking something else or waiting for other guests to awake. The griddle is a true commercial piece of equipment, and we can only allow guests with commercial cooking experience in using and cleaning griddles to use it. Guest without this necessary experience are welcome to enjoy the 36" commercial gas stove for cooking.
Double Refrigerator/Freezer and ice maker capacity
The kitchen has extra chilling capacity, including a full-size refrigerator, a separate full-size freezer with an ice maker, and there is an extra, full-size refrigerator/freezer in a nearby hallway, with another ice maker to help accomadate large groups.
42-Inch LED Smart Home Computer/TV Monitor
Flushmounted into the kitchen cabinets is a TV/Computer monitor that allows you to bring up recipes from the internet in an instant, watch movies and sports on Direct TV, or bring up online music and videos and play them through the huge home theater system.
Ultra Luxurious Custom Kitchen Finishes
The gold-flake granite counters, maple and cherry cabinets, hardwood floors and trim take the term "CUSTOM" to a whole new level. The designers selected grain-matched maple and mahogany planks, had them milled, stained and cleared in a dust-free spray booth, and they later became the perfectly matched hardwood floors, doors and trim in the house.